Saturday, August 27, 2011

Pursuit of Beauty Continues

I woke up just in time to go to my class today.
I thought that the class would be small and was tricked into a spot up front.
The corner behind everyone else, well away from the mirrors is my first choice.

My hair this summer is long in front and short in back.
I noticed that my bed head could be pulled into a "ponytail" in the middle of my forehead.
Maybe next time.

The work outs are doing me some good and I am now more capable of getting off the floor and not falling down in the first place than I have been in a long time. Yay, balance receptors.

I moaned loudly today during the lower abs toture, I mean workout, and the woman next to me was glad ahe was not the only one in pain. We all look uncomfortable and contorted, some more than others. The teacher who has the flexibility of a creature somewhere between an eel and a sea otter is the only one smiling.

It's a good workout, more later.

No comments:

Post a Comment